Tuesday, January 8, 2013
The Wandering Friar at Rest
Just thought that I'd let my blog followers know that having sent my book's final editing off to the publisher to await printing and feeling a need to shut down my pen for a while I'm taking a brief respite from this blog and will post again in a few weeks, probably after finishing my annual retreat on January 24.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico I have not posted here in over two months and have considered closing down this blog, but alas I have ...
-
Cattle ranch in Oklahoma Desert buttes in Utah, Oil Well in West Texas The new decade began for me with several trips to the ...
-
Yesterday Pope Francis met with one of the top Muslim clerics in Iraq. Who would have thought just a few years ago when Isis was attacki...

Enjoy your retreat, Fr. John!
ReplyDelete